South Florida Mortgage Loans
Incredible Mortgage Rates are here.
Get Pre-Approved today!
Whether you are purchasing a home or trying to lower your monthly payment, consolidate your debt, get cash from your home, or keep your payment from rising, we have what it takes…
At Choice Mortgage Bank, Inc. in Boca Raton, Emmanuel St. Germain and his team have the experience and the know-how to get you the best rates. We understand that purchasing and moving into a new home is a big decision, which can often be very stressful. We are here to ease that process.
From pre-approval to purchase, we will be there every step of the way. We believe in transparency, so you will know exactly what is going on and what to expect. By specializing only in residential loans, we are experts no matter what path you take. Whether you need an FHA or Conventional loan, a fixed- or adjustable-rate, or are purchasing your first or second home, Choice Mortgage Bank, Inc. offers personalized services just for you.
Most Popular Mortgage Loans
- Low down payment of 3.5% on your purchase price and up to 6% of seller paid costs
- Can add special loan to finance nonstructural repairs
- Mortgage Insurance is required
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration
FHA loans are insured by the federal government. These loans have lower down payment options and more flexible lending requirements, making them popular for those with lower credit scores. Choice Mortgage Bank, Inc. is an FHA-approved Lender.
Conventional Mortgage Loan
- 3% down payment with qualifying credit scores on purchases
- Can be used on all property and occupancy types: 1-4 family units, attached and detached, as well as condos
- Conforming loans follow Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae lending guidelines
Conventional loans are an alternative to FHA loans that offer a lot more variety to the borrower. These loans are not guaranteed or insured by the federal government. While not all properties and lenders are approved for FHA loans, almost any property can be financed with a conventional mortgage loan.
VA Mortgage Lending
- ZERO down payment purchase program
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Credit flexible and great interest rates
A VA loan offers low-cost, insured mortgage loans to qualified Veterans. Guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, VA loans can be used to finance a primary residence only. Veterans, Active-duty personnel, Reservists, National Guard members and some surviving spouses are typically eligible for VA loans.
Jumbo Mortgage Loan
- Loans greater than $453,100 as of 01/01 2018
- 10% down on purchase
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates
Focused on the luxury residence market, jumbo mortgage loans exceed conventional loan limits. Credit and lending requirements are more stringent, but jumbo loans are available for primary, secondary, and investment properties.